Introduction to Logic (Philosophy
1115 | Spring 2018 | Northeastern | Philosophy)
Announcements & Schedule Updates
- There will be no class on Tuesday (3/27).
- HW #4 solutions are posted. Our final exam will be 8-10 am Friday April 20 @ West Village G 102.
- Mid-term grades and solutions are now posted. HW #4 is due today, and HW #5 is due in two weeks.
- I've pushed the due date for HW #4 back (by one week) to March 16.
- HW #3 solutions have been posted.
- I have posted the practice mid-term, and the rules handout for the practice mid-term. We will go over these on Tuesday (2/27).
- I have posted some additional (solved) truth-table problems. I have also posted the solutions to HW #2.
- I have posted some additional (solved) symbolization problems. I have also posted the solutions to the first two quizzes.
- HW #1 solutions have been posted. HW #2 has been assigned. It is due next Friday (2/9). Please consult my HW Guidelines and Tips handout for guidance on HW #2.
- HW #1 is due on Friday.
- There will be no class on Friday.
- HW #2 will be assigned on Friday (Chapter 2 problems). It will be due in two weeks.
- I will now be including my handwritten notes along with my typed lecture notes. Look for the icon.
- Make sure to download and read the following 4 handouts: