Theory of Knowledge (Philosophy
122 | Spring 2007 | UCB | Philosophy)
Announcements & Schedule Updates
- 05/01/07: The essay questions for the final exam have been posted.
- 05/01/07: Those of you interested in the paradoxes discussed in today's lecture should look at the following links: here, here, here, here.
- 04/30/07: Branden will not have office hours on Thursday of this week (5/3) or next week (at all). But, he will be available via email during this period, and he will hold special office hours on Monday May 14 from 1–5pm.
- 04/30/07: James will have a Review Session on Monday, May 14th at 4pm in 220 Wheeler
- 04/19/07: The final exam will be Wednesday, May 16, 5–8pm @ 141 MCCONE.
- 04/15/07: Branden will not have office hours on Tuesday (4/17).
- 04/02/07: The second paper deadline is being extended until Tuesday, April 10. I have updated the syllabus and assignments pages to reflect this.
- 04/02/07: There will be no lecture (or office hours for Branden) on Thursday, April 5 (owing to a conflict with the APA Pacific). We'll be back on schedule, though, as of Tuesday. Note that I have also added some recommended readings for the next section (on scientific, moral, and religious knowledge). Branden will have office hours on Friday afternoon, from 3-5.
- 03/19/07: The questions for the second essay have been posted. NOTE: The second essay will be due on Thursday, April 5.
- 02/06/07: The questions for the first essay have been posted.
- 01/25/07: Remember, there is no lecture on Tuesday of next week (1/30).
- 01/22/07: Permanent locations for our four sections are now known. See the sections page. The sections will meet in these rooms, starting this week.
- 01/18/07: I have posted the first two chapters of Audi's text here in pdf format. But, please make sure you get your own copy of the book (and the Huemer collection) asap.
- 01/17/07: We now have a discography page.
- 01/16/07: Make sure to buy the required and recommended texts for the course asap.